OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – OUR CUSTOMER
- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide. The true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- Your personal information will always be treated in the strictest confidence.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you have the chance to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions that we feel it is appropriate for us to charge a fee for our services, we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the best advice ~ even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- All of our staff will be professional and courteous to you ~ even if they are not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.